on-line store with healing natural hemp cosmetics click here

on-line store with healing natural hemp cosmetics  click here
www.cannabis-cosmetics.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Cream for tattoos


Comments cream for tattoos
brittany S says:
After my last tattoo, I used Hemp's cream , and it healed litterally within 7 days. I applied after my shower in the morning and at night. No scabbing occured, and VERY light flaking. It's by far the best tattoo I've gotten. I always use different healing methods to see which is best. This is my advice. USE HEMP! The oils are natural and long lasting without a "greasy" feel. AMAZING!

read more http://www.examiner.com/

I use hemp products for tattoos. The creams are made from hemp, have excellent anti -inflammatory and regenerative ability and the views of my clients and in my 10 years of practice I found out that the daily treatment with hemp products such as the regeneration skin cream , which helps slow fade color on the skin, is helping me a lot in my job.
Buy cream here

read more http://www.cannabis-cosmetics.com/cream-for-tattoos/t-368/

No comments:

Post a Comment