on-line store with healing natural hemp cosmetics click here

on-line store with healing natural hemp cosmetics  click here
www.cannabis-cosmetics.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

Atopos-scalp treatment | Cannabis-cosmetics.com

Atopos-scalp treatment | Cannabis-cosmetics.com
Atopos scalp treatment consists of pure hemp oil, peat and manuca for an intense treatment of itchy and dry scalp with the display of atopy eczema and psoriasis . The treatment is used for a wash and a care of scalp, is not designated for hair washing. After an application the scalp is extremely calm, soft and revitalized.

1 comment:

  1. Hi -

    Great Blog..

    Can I do a link exchange with you? My blog is here: Buy Quality Cannabis Seeds Online

    Let me know if we can work something out & I will gladly put your link on my blog.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete