on-line store with healing natural hemp cosmetics click here

on-line store with healing natural hemp cosmetics  click here
www.cannabis-cosmetics.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

Skin tonic

Girls greet you

maybe a bit stupid question, but I need advice, because I still can not find the difference in final outcome between the cleaning ... I use cosmetics facial cleansing milk to remove makeup, then cleansing tonic, but not the lotion. I do not know what the need for cleansing the meet. It seems in all respects identical to the cleansing tonic. What you're using? It helps the skin or something useless? Thanks for the advice,,,

After cleaning, you can use either milk lotion or tonic. If I remember correctly, the difference in them is such a skin tonic that contains some percentage of the alcohol and withdraw pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment